Hi Dr. Patricia,
Happy to help answer any questions.
i. May be harder to get some moonlighting work
i. May be easier to get moonlighting work
i. After you have a few hundred patients then its easy to fine tune from there
ii. I love primary care in the DPC model – the referrals and such really isn't that burdensome
i. Ie 200k salary but 120k overhead = 30% = 360 / 12 = 30k / 600 pts = $50/pt/mo average
Feel free to contact me directly anytime either by email or cell. email@example.com and C 316.734.8096
I am glad to help out. Feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-418-6310 if you wish.
We are a 'hybrid' practice of about 2000 patients, two FTE providers. We ask for $125 per year per adult pt as a 'noncovered services fee'. About 60% of our revenue comes from straight insurance, and the other 40% from the yearly fees and medicare monthly fees. (We 'opted out' of medicare) We only contract with three insurers and have been up and running for a little over 10 years. Could not be happier. We went with Athena when Soapware went under and have been very happy with it so far (now 10 months into it).