Member Forum

  • 1.  vacation coverage

    Posted 15 days ago

    If you have a colleague who can cover your practice when you go on vacation for couple of weeks per year, I suppose you have to buy a temporary medical liability insurance for them, besides paying them for the work.
    Has anyone done that? what is the cost, say per week? is that easy to do?
    Do you just manage your practices by phone while traveling and away?

    sorry I think earlier I posted this by accident within someone else's thread.

    Thank you

    Oleg Reznik